Your privacy is of our utmost concern. Personal information stored in our cookies is in a format that cannot be read by others. And cookies we use cannot read or search your devices to get any information stored inside. Types of Cookies we use on this site
These are cookies recording basic information that makes our Website function properly:
• storing information about your quotations so that they will appear at Checkout
• allowing you to log in your private account on the Portal to manage your policies and file a claim
These cookies last only for a single browsing session. The information we store in these cookies is anonymous. They will not identify you as an individual. When you leave our Website, they will be removed.
These cookies help us to improve your experience of browsing our Website. We can use this type of cookie in ways including:
• collecting frequency of the web page visit and which links visitors click on
• recording if visitors get any error messages while browsing different web pages
The information we store in these cookies is anonymous. They will not identify you as an individual. Functionality cookies
These cookies allow us to remember your preferences and choices (such as your user name, language or region) so that we can improve your Website experience in ways including:
• providing you with health provider information in your region
• remember your preferences, such as language, text size, and media type
The information we store in these cookies is encrypted so that only we can read it.
Targeting and Advertising cookies
These cookies allow us to store information about topics you may be interested in so what we can customize contents that are more relevant to you. We can use this type of cookies in ways including:
• delivering targeted marketing and limiting the number of times you see a specific advertisement
• measuring the effectiveness of an advertising campaign
This information may be shared with advertising network we work with. How to manage cookies?
You can manage and switch off cookies in your browser settings. However, do note that if you switch them off, you may not be able to browse properly on this Website.